Use of Service
Our Pricing and GST impact
- Looks same as ‘Use of Service’
- You agree that, any contract for the Rice Delivery ordered through use of App and/or Website is between us. You agree to take reasonable care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering rice. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are of your own credit or debit card.
- User understands that some of rice may be suitable for Users with their choice only. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the rice you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
Prices and Payment
- All prices listed on our App and/or Website for rice is correct at the time of publication. While we take great care to keep them up to date. We reserve the right to alter the menu of Rice available for sale on our App and/or Website and to remove from listing, if any.
- User agrees that in case of change in price, our employees will not be liable to him in any manner.
- The total price for rice Delivery including all other charges, taxes, costs, if any, will be displayed on our App and/or Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all the particulars mentioned in the order.
- If you choose online payment, you shall ensure that online payment mode is secured, your debit/credit card details will be encrypted to prevent the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also conduct necessary security checks to confirm about your identification before making any such payment.
- Delivery period quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Rice will be delivered to the address as intimated by you while ordering.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated; however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the rice is not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted, User shall contact us first. You may also contact us by email and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as reasonably possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by us.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Rice at the time they are ready for delivery or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions or authorizations, then the rice shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such Food shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of Food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of the rice. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such rice as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
Personal Information and Privacy
- User understands and acknowledges that by choosing us, you have allowed us to use your personal information.
- User understands, acknowledges and agrees that although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our Service is not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues may be possible.
- In case it is required to disclose your personal information in order to assist the Government Authority or in adherence to the Court Order or to protect the interest of our Service and/or any particular user(s), we will disclose it without obtaining prior permission from you. You authorize us to disclose your personal information.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights of the SV Rice Traders, including but not limited to copyright, logos, names, trademarks, service marks, design, text, sound recordings, images, links, concepts and themes are exclusively owned by the us. Any reproduction, transmission, publication, performance, broadcast, alteration, license, hyperlink, creation of derivative works or other use in whole or in part in any manner is strictly prohibited.